Reopening update from Waltzer Berry Dental Associates
We’re really excited to get back to seeing our patients! Thank you for your patience during this unusual time. We’ve been working behind the scenes to update our office and protocols, so expect to see some changes around the office to protect both you and our staff.
Changes to protect you include:
- We will be altering our scheduling to have fewer patients in the office simultaneously
- Upon arrival, we ask that you call the front desk to check in. You can then wait in your car and we will call you in when the operatory is ready.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you upon entering the office.
- Surfaces and door handles will be disinfected frequently.
Changes to protect us include:
- There are temporary plexiglass barriers at the front desk.
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times in the office. Once seated in the operatory with the Dentist or Hygienist, you will then be able to remove your mask for your procedure.
- You will be asked to fill out a screening form and will also have your temperature checked with a touchless thermometer prior to being seated.
Please note, the office will be kept cooler than usual as the additional protective gear we wear retains heat. You may wish to dress accordingly even though it may be quite warm outside!